Tuesday 17 May 2016

In my Etsy Shop....another Jewellery set for your wedding

Silver Spray Necklace and Earrings Set
...another beautiful set for your wedding available in my Etsy Shop today




In my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/151433400/white-and-pewter-crystal-glass-beaded?ref=shop_home_active_13
€ 60 plus Shipping

Silver Spray 
Pewter crystal faceted beads, crystal and opal fire polished glass beads, threaded on supple silver Beadalon wire, hang in a collar shape from white satin cord.
I love these bold pewter crystal glass beads and used them as the main feature. I added milky white and opal glass beads and silvery balls. I threaded them all onto satin silver Beadalon wire so that they took on a subtle shape and sparkled as they moved. I threaded the seven dangles onto white satin cord and closed the necklace with a pretty silver plated rose clasp enhanced with a central rhinestone. 
The necklace measures 
From end to end... 43 cms. (17 inches) , 
The centre dangles 10.5cms. (4.25 inches) in depth.

Gorgeous sparkly drop earrings made from white and pewter faceted crystal glass beads. I love these bold pewter crystal glass beads and used them as the main feature. I added a milky white, a crystal and a silvery glass bead and threaded them all onto silver plated wire; I completed the earring with a silver plated ear wire.
Length: from hook 4 cms. (1.5 inches)



No comments:

Post a Comment