Friday 7 October 2011

Welcome to my first Blog Post

I have to start somewhere, though all this blank space is somewhat daunting! 
So you know already that I make jewellery, but so do thousands of other people. What is so special about mine, that I want you to look at it, and to follow my progress in my Blogs?
That's easy, I made it, that's very special. The designs are unique, which is always a bonus when you know nobody in the world is wearing the exact same piece. 



Every creation is a one of, the design process is begun with the first scribble, as it pops into my mind, or sometimes I find a bead, a stone, a piece of nature, which is just asking to be used. Then the process of adding and subtracting begins, until I get an assortment of shapes, colours, and mediums, I feel, could work well together. Hours later ( and sometimes days!) a new necklace, earrings or bracelet has been created. 


If you would like to see some of my completed pieces... I have an Etsy Shop








Here is one of my favorite necklaces

SEA TREASURES NECKLACE

1 comment: