Saturday 22 June 2013

Treasuries I have made for Etsy

Wrapped and Tied Treasury

Click this link to go to this treasury and visit the featured artist's shops

and my favorite is this beautiful shabby vintage card by Mandee from Reverie Creations


Shabby Vintage I LOVE YOU Handmade Card Tied Up Heart
Shabby Vintage I LOVE YOU Handmade Card Tied Up Heart Shabby Vintage I LOVE YOU Handmade Card Tied Up Heart Shabby Vintage I LOVE YOU Handmade Card Tied Up Heart Shabby Vintage I LOVE YOU Handmade Card Tied Up Heart
Why wait for Valentine's Day to express the love you feel? Here is a handmade vintage shabby card for that someone special on any day of the year. A way to show how romantic and sweet you really are.

Measures approximately 5"x6.5" and is handmade using quality materials: cardstock, standard shipping tag, designer paper, distressing inks, walnut ink, glimmer mist, vintage dress pattern, vintage lace, vintage button, twine, glittered paper rose, cheese cloth, satin ribbon, crinkle seam binding, metal accent, paper doily and stamped sentiment.

The inside is left blank for your own personal message and includes an envelope. Will arrive protected in a resealable cellophane bag.


Visit  Reverie Creations shop and see more handmade products


No comments:

Post a Comment