Friday 3 May 2013

My Garden in April and May

Tubs, Cloches and Cats

 I bought three new tubs for the patio, now of course I want to replace all of them...next year perhaps!


.

and at last a large cloche for the vegetable garden, so I can keep my plants under cover until the danger of frost has gone.

We had some warm weather yesterday so I decided to open it to let the air circulate.....but guess who took advantage of a new place to sunbathe!

  

.....yes Hoot of course...I suppose I must be grateful all four of the cats didn't move in! 

and now some of the very beautiful May flowers


 







And even the dandelions are amazing this year!


  I would love to hear about your gardens, window boxes or favorite outdoor space!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing. Wish I had a private garden not a communal patio, pretty as it is.

    ReplyDelete