Monday 13 April 2015

Wearable Art - New Design - complete and ready for sale!

Wearable Art Necklace and Earrings 'RUSTIC'

...At last they are finished...If you were following my blog about this set...there were several features I was uncertain about!
The first was the basic necklace

The original design was too unbalanced
...so back to the drawing board..I redid some of it


I was much happier with that arrangement

The next problem was how to decorate it...I chose the leaves and added wooden beads and more finer wrapped wire


 ..and then I attached it to the basic necklace






Now for some earrings to compliment the necklace
I couldn't decide so I made two pairs!





 and






All these will be for Sale in My ETSY Shop soon 
https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/Mouflon

No comments:

Post a Comment