Sunday 7 April 2013

Treasuries I have made for Etsy

Home is where the Heart Is



Click this link to go to this Etsy Treasury and see all the details  and visit the featured artists shops!

And my favorite is this wonderful Art Doll made by Siobhan Jordan

Read about Siobhan in her Etsy Shop



Winnie is a unique one off creation hand-made my me! She was born from a character in my paintings, and loves nothing more than to sit up pretty on a bookshelf, side board or mantle piece and look over and inspire those around her.

Made from vintage fabric (an old stripe fabric which was once a shirt dress made by my mam in the 70's) she is approx. 34-cm tall, stuffed with polyester stuffing has one printed eye and her other details are drawn with stitch. Two pink sequins make her blush, and her hat is decorated with a vintage white button. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Lovely blog, delighted to be featured :-)
    Siobhán

    ReplyDelete