Sunday 7 April 2013

Latest in my Etsy Shop

Sand Storm 
New design for my Etsy Shop

Sand Storm Necklace €50.00







 
Crochet hemp ethnic collar necklace in naturals and browns Crochet hemp ethnic collar necklace in naturals and browns Crochet hemp ethnic collar necklace in naturals and browns Crochet hemp ethnic collar necklace in naturals and browns Crochet hemp ethnic collar necklace in naturals and browns
Sand Storm Necklace

I made a collar shape in crocheted natural hemp string and then applied Bettle nut banana slices and smoke coloured glass seed beads along the lower edge on dangles. The center of the collar I decorated with nut beads, smoke coloured glass beads and tiny wood beads. I added more wood beads to the upper edge of the collar. I completed the necklace with a double row of antique copper chain and fastened it with an antique copper clasp.

Sand Storm Earrings € 20.00



No comments:

Post a Comment