Wednesday 25 May 2016

In my Etsy Shop Bracelet and Earrings

 Bracelet and Earrings for the Summer

Acid Stripes €45



Acid Stripes 
Fresh colours, bold stripes. I teamed these yellow turquoise and lime acrylic beads with small wood beads in similar colours. I put sets of three beads onto silver plated wire and joined each set with a silver ring. I fastened the bracelet with a silver plated toggle and attached a chain ending in three wood beads to add an element of fun.
Length 22.5 cms. 9 inches
I used three striped acrylic beads and threaded each one onto a silver plated wire. I top and tailed each one with a wood bead picking out the colours of the stripes. I joined the three dangles together with silver rings and finished the earrings with silver plated ear wires.
Length from hook 4cms 1.50 inches


Great summery colours, turquoise, lime and sunny yellow stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment